Get Rid of Wrinkles – Rose water not only help you get rid of the cumbersome bags pd eyes, but also reduce the signs of aging.
Wrinkles are a natural sign of aging of the skin, their appearance does not cause but a smile on our faces. To reduce their visibility, we use a variety of cosmetics, but do you know how important it is to add to your toiletries appropriate tonic for the face?
Lotion not only cleans and moisturizes the skin, but also provides a healthy and fresh look and, more importantly helps maintain firmness of the skin and reduces wrinkles. Want to learn how to prepare homemade tonic for facial skin? Read this article.
What are tonics for the wrinkles?
Tonic is a cosmetic product used for the treatment of skin – closes the pores and evens out the complexion.
Instead, you can in fact use natural ingredients that bring the expected effect, and wrinkles will be less visible.
Why use a toner?
And to properly take care of your skin you need to bear in mind three basic steps: cleaning and humidification . Washing with soap and water depriving it of natural oils, which are far more exposed to the deposition of the contaminants.
To avoid drying and skin, use a toner to close the pores.
How to prepare homemade tonic for wrinkles?
Home tonic is a great alternative to commercial products – not only reduce wrinkles, but also improve the overall health of your skin, provides its firmness and freshness.
Natural ingredients will help to deeply cleanse skin of the face, thus preventing premature aging and making you enjoy a healthy and young appearance.
- 2 lemons
- 1 cup of organic beer
- 1 cup rose water
A method of preparing
- Squeeze lemon juice into a bowl, make sure that there is enough of it.
- Add beer and rose water. Mix thoroughly.
- Dip a cotton swab in the liquid and Apply to the face in circular motions. Leave a tonic for the face for 15 minutes, then wash with hot water.
Benefits of using Wrinkles Remover Tonic:
- Tonic closes the season : tonic cleanses the skin and reduces the appearance of pores . This protects the skin from pollution and drying, while providing it with hydration.
- It regulates the pH of the skin: lotions prevents accumulation of excess sebum on the skin, also reduces the risk of infection. Regular use of toner ensures silky smoothness and prevents various skin problems.
- Tonic cleanses the skin: Air pollution, smoking or contact with chemicals significantly worsen the condition of your skin and accelerate the aging process.Tonic helps remove toxic substances and gives you a healthy and luminous complexion.
- Tonic is an excellent remedy for acne: Acne is a painful and burdensome problem, which leaves permanent marks on the skin. He may be accompanied by disturbances pH of the skin and excess sebum.
- Tonic can clean the skin, remove dead skin cells and toxins that contribute to the incidence of imperfections.
- Lotion moisturizes and nourishes, which reduces wrinkles: Additional hydration helps preserve skin elasticity and firmness. Good nutrition makes wrinkles less visible.
How to use tonic to get rid of wrinkles?
Now that you know what are the main advantages of using natural and home tonic, please be aware that it is important that its regular use. Tonic with rose water, which we mentioned above, you can use up to twice a day, which will provide you with a better effect and wrinkles they will be less visible.
But do not abuse this, in order not to lead to dry skin. The exceptions are people with oily skin – to ensure a long-lasting feeling of freshness and purity of the skin, they can use the tonic even three times a day.
Regularly using the tonic you will enjoy a healthy, smooth and shiny skin. Remember, however, to combine its operation with other natural cosmetics and a healthy diet and appropriate hydration of the body. As a result, wrinkles become less visible, and you will look younger!
Image source : www.google.com